Here comes the sun! This week promises to be sunny (and hot early in the week), so what’s on this week to enjoy the outdoors?
- Strawberry Picking! Farms in Rolle & Genolier now open!
- Pools & Beaches are Open and Busy! Head out early in the morning to avoid the crowds AND the midday sun! And remember to stay safe near the water.
- Free Intersoccer Clinic in Founex on Sunday
- 2nd Annual Diabolo Festival on this weekend (22-23 June) in Morges.
On the programme: shows and workshops for children between the ages of 2-10)
- Festival de Theatre all week at the Chateau de Coppet
- Giron de la Jeunesse all week in Begnins
- Giron de la Jeunesse Flower Parade on Sunday 14:00 in Begnins
- Soiree surprise de vins in Mont-sur-Rolle (20 June)
- Fete de la Musique in Morges & Nyon
- Histoire d’Arbres at La Maison de la Riviere (sign up by Wednesday) in Morges
Interested in finding out what else is on between Geneva and Lausanne? Check out the LausanneMom blog, Geneva Family Diaries, Living in Nyon or the Know-it-All Passport!