The Desalpe de Saint-Cergue marks the official start to autumn in Western Switzerland, and with autumn we have the onset of second-hand sales, fairs, trocs, vide greniers and puces. The first weekend in October is also the onset of the “Fete de la Vigne” or the Festival of the Vine. Something for parents (to pick up things for their kids) and something for parents (without their kids).
Here’s a short line-up of the sales :
- Troc de Cheserex, 27 September 2014
- La Cote Autumn Fair, Founex, 27 September 2014
- Troc de Prangins, 27 September 2014
- Bourse aux Velos, ProVelo, Morges, 27 September 2014
- Puces de Nyon, 28 September 2014
- International Children’s Clothing Sale, Eglise Sacre-Coeur Geneva, 12 October 2014
- IWCN Charity Bazaar, Nyon, 26 October 2014
- Troc de Jouets, Crans-pres-Celigny, 01 November 2014
- Troc de Chavannes-de-Bogis, 8 November 2014
More will be added as dates discovered, so come back soon.