This weekend is the second edition of Salon Bebe, a Trade Fair and exhibition that brings together associations, entrepreneurs, professionals, as well as small and large businesses that offer services and products to parents and their babies.
The “salon” is being held from 10:00-18:00 Friday, Saturday and Sunday and is a good place to be on a rainy day (Friday’s forecast).
Once you pay your entrance fee (coupons available from a variety of venues), free coffee, tea, water and juice are offered in the Tea-Room. Michelle, Executive Director of expatparent Switzerland and board member for Association Co-naître, will be on hand volunteering on the co-naitre stand Friday morning.
The daily programme:
- 10:00: Tea-Room & Espace Jeux Open
- 10:15: Massage Opens
- 11:00: Baby Resto et Papa Maman Resto Opens (coupon for baby food in your entrants’ booklet)
- 13:00: Tombola with prizes from Aubert, Autour de Bébé, Chicco, Io Soin de Soi, Klorane, Vos Voyages, Vulli, etc (draws at 14:00, 15:30, & 17:00)
- 14:15: Conférence in the “Village des Associations” Sponsored by Association Co-naître – “Prise en charge naturelle des troubles de l’hyperactivité ou déficit d’attention” Intervenante: Mme Dupin
- 16:00: Conférence/animation dans le Village des Associations