The SDIS Firefighters of St. Cergue-Arzier are once again holding their annual Christmas Tree Bonfire, at the Centre Communal du Vallon in St. Cergue.
Festivities will take place from 17:30-19:00 Saturday night, 7 January 2012. If you haven’t yet discarded your tree, bring it along to throw on the fire.
The municipality will be offerring an aperitif to participants.
For other Christmas Tree burning events or collection points:
• Geneva – Collecte des Sapins
• Nyon – Collecte des Sapins
• Gland – Collecte des Sapins
• Genolier – Bonfire
• Rolle – Collecte des Sapins
• Morges – Fete des Rois
• Lausanne – Collecte de Sapins (see also LausanneMom.com)
Listings are also include in the La Cote newspaper and in the flyer Collecte de Vos Dechets 2012 that was distributed to many towns/cities in mid-December.